Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Crossing the road...




This is a typical scenery when driving towards Sheki. It doesn't happen in the city itself because cattle of the city is taken out by shepherds outside the city to open areas...
So imagine driving towards the city and then you have to drive slower because sheep is crossing the road...impatient drivers start signalling and complaining: "Why are they so slow and look at me like sheep (meaning to look with no expression on the face...kind of stuck impression...) but then they say..."of course...these are actually SHEEP!" :)
Share

5 comments:

Jongle said...

Interesting, son cumle lezzet eledi :)

Beetle said...

This is a FUN photo...I wish someday I will stuck in this kind of invade sheep ;o)

Alef Noon said...

Hi Ayten. I loved your blog. Wonderful information about Sheki, one of my favorite cities in Azerbaijan.

Ayten Qiyas-Rustamova Айтен Гияс-Рустамова Aytən Qiyas-Rüstəmova said...

Dear All, thank you! :) I had second thoughts in publishing this post so thank you for your support! :)

Azeroglu said...

This thing happens often if you are out of Sheki. Because out of Sheki has a many ferms- Horse, Sheep, Bulls and so on.