Wednesday, June 04, 2008

...Thank you and forwarding the award...

Don't you think that this picture is beautiful! I have taken it from Farida's Azerbaijani Cookbook, excellent blog on cuisine and cooking with professional descriptions and amazing photos. When one reads through Farida's blog desire awakens to prepare something beautiful and delicious...I am not telling all of this in order to subjectively praise Farida and thank her wholeheartedly for "Thoughtful Blogger Award" she has passed me...but because I am truly fascinated by her passion and skilfulness. Please make sure to visit her blog and enjoy beautiful recipes that she shares with us from US. Farida will soon publish a book in US with her wonderful recipes. I am wishing her the best of luck with her project.

Today I am passing "Thoughtful Blogger Award" below, to Abraham Lincoln, who keeps an amazing blog on Brookville, USA. His wisdom, professional photos and writing is a continuous inspiration to many people, including me. Thank you for being who you are, Abraham, and thank you for your continuous support and guidance to my young blog. It is my pleasure to give you today my small token of respect with this modest award. My best wishes to your spouse, Pat.

Share

2 comments:

Janet said...

Food for thought!

ptowngirl said...

That is a scrumptious looking dish!

ptowngirl
HamptonRoadsDailyPhoto.com