Sunday, November 16, 2008

Natural behavior...

This weekend when I took my son to the playground I noticed that children especially girls or I would say mainly girls, the ones who are a bit older or even the same age are very keen to help the younger ones…It was adorable to see how they were willing to help the younger children although it was the first time they saw them and nobody was asking for help…

It made me think that this must be natural behavior of one person towards the other: to care, to help, to feel sympathy and empathy. This is how it should stay in the ideal world I suppose…but…in order not to make things easy and kind of boring :) it doesn’t. Grown ups very rarely care about people that they do not know...Many books nowadays say that people should turn towards their inner child…I think I agree with this in many, many ways :)

Share

1 comment:

Sharon said...

There is something magical about watching children play.