Thursday, July 03, 2008

Lake in Quba...

Continuing on lake theme...

My sister just came back from Quba, region in north east of Azerbaijan and brought some photos. Here are the photos of a beautiful lake the name of which she and her friends never asked :(
Sometimes I think that if there were no photos and videos how well would one remember places he/she saw, experiences he/she lived...sometimes when I see something very beautiful or I am too excited at some event, there are things that I do not notice, details that I do not catch and later when I look at photos or watch videos not only memories come back but I also notice something new...

Hope you enjoy...
Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. These are nice photos Ayten.

I see you got some SPAM. You can delete it and dress up your blog.