Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sky and not only...

When driving to or from Sheki one can witness how climate zones substitute each other…it happens mildly naturally and very beautifully…if Baku area is a desert by nature (maybe nature played a little irony when creating areas like Baku and its suburbs…desert on its outside if I may say but so rich with natural resources in its depths...) starting from Shamakhi nature becomes greener then turns into rich forests of Ismailli and then there are Oguz, Gabala and Sheki competing to offer fresh air, tranquility and natural food products for people escaping the capital. Somewhere between Shamakhi and Ismailli we always make a last stop to enjoy air before driving in to industrious Baku. Unfortunately I didn’t take photos of beautiful forests that are getting ready for autumn but when we were closer to Baku and there were less and less trees I noticed that sky was very fascinating...it got me inspired to write this post, make some photos to share with you (excuse me for the quality I took the photos on my phone from the car window with my younger son sleeping on my lap:) and think to myself goodbye peaceful and lovely Sheki and hello hectic and ambitious Baku...
too big to capture on camera...


no matter how many photos I took it didn't seem enough to convey the beauty...
Share

No comments: