Saturday, May 07, 2011

May is in the air...

May has come and nature is continuing to flourish…April has been quite rainy in Baku and Sheki but in May even rain smells spring. Last week I had a very short runaway to Sheki to participate at a family wedding. On my way there I took some photos that I want to share with you today.

Spring is usually short in Azerbaijan and gives in too quickly to warm and after hot summer. Many or I would say most of us are too engaged with everyday routine…At some point when we raise our eyes we notice that many trees have already welcomed spring and are awake and green…and we think to ourselves “when did that happen?...”…this is true for so many things in life…

Stop a minute…Enjoy spring…Enjoy May…

All three photos (except for last fourth one) were taken from car window...I say I was lucky to catch these ))



Stop a minute…Enjoy spring…Enjoy May…
Share

2 comments:

Gerald (SK14) said...

I like the table and chairs. Well done to your countrymen on winning the Eurovision song contest.

Ayten Qiyas-Rustamova Айтен Гияс-Рустамова Aytən Qiyas-Rüstəmova said...

Thank you, Gerald!! We are very happy!!! :) Warm regards from Azerbaijan!!!