Monday, June 02, 2008

...Good influence...

Have you ever noticed that when someone interacts with a positive person this influences positively the other person. Maybe not long term but at least for awhile. Positive, kind, happy influence creates a chance for the other person to also be/behave better and vice a versa when someone interacts with someone greedy, negative, nervous, envious, one can notice unpleasant changes in the person close with the negative person as well. I am not sure if I was able to write what I meant...sorry if this is too confusing...
This is a picture of a cappuccino cup that I was served at Kiev airport in Ukraine. When waiter brought the cup I saw that he drew a heart on cappuccino. That was nice :) It had a positive, nice effect/influence on me :) Today I decided to share this nice gesture with you, my dear readers.
Have a nice day.
Share

No comments: