Monday, September 01, 2008

Two beauties...

Hello, everyone! I am just back from Sheki...thankfully trip was great as always and here I am back in Baku...
Today I am posting photos of two beauties…
To be honest I am not sure what causes the fact that I started to notice beauty around me more: my growing age or my sculptor husband who always draws my attention to everything that surrounds… In any case to my delight I see more and more (this is what I think…I wouldn’t be surprised if one day I realize that I haven’t noticed many things before)…
Ok…my epilogue turned out long…sorry… See if you share my opinion that these creatures are very, very pretty…I couldn’t pass by without taking their photos :)
P.S. Thank you very much for your great comments, everyone!




Share

3 comments:

Kim said...

Such lovely creatures. All your photos of them are very nice, but I love the donkey's first and third portraits most. You are right about the beauty (and about artists helping the rest of us enjoy more of it.
-Kim
Seattle Daily Photo

Anonymous said...

this is photo very beatifulll

Azeroglu said...

Both of them are beautiful, arent they?